Sangdon Lim Doctoral student | Quantitative Methods Department of Educational Psychology University of Texas at Austin
Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU) MA in Psychology (Quantitative Methods), 2017 BA in Psychology, 2015 BA in Library & Information Science, 2015
- Holahan, C. J., Holahan, C. K., Lim, S. & Powers, D. A. (2020). Living with a smoker and multiple health risk behaviors. Annals of Behavioral Medicine. doi
- Lim, S. (2020). Review: A Course in Item Response Theory and Modeling with Stata, and Using R for Item Response Theory Model Applications. Structural Equation Modeling: A Multidisciplinary Journal, 27(4), 657-659. doi
- Holahan, C. J., Holahan, C. K., Lim, S. & Powers, D. A. (2020). Living with a smoker, health risk behaviors, and adiposity: an analysis with middle-aged and older women. Journal of Behavioral Medicine, 43, 850-858. doi
- Lim, S., Jahng, S. (2019). Determining the number of factors using parallel analysis and its recent variants. Psychological Methods, 24(4), 452-467. doi
- Lim, S., Jahng, S. (2017).
요인 개수 결정을 위한 평행분석의 정확성 평가[Evaluating the accuracy of parallel analysis for determining the number of factors]. Korean Journal of Psychology: General, 36(4), 441-475. doi
- Intern (2020Su), Creative Measurement Solutions
Responsible for front-end development and quality assurance of a Shiny application.
- Research Assistant (2019S - present)
Development of TestDesign package for automated test assembly. General involvement with earned authorship. Development of PROsetta package for scale linking. General involvement with earned authorship.
- Research Assistant (2019S - 2020S)
Secondary analysis of Women’s Health Initiative (WHI) data. Responsible for analysis in Mplus and SPSS, and data organization & management.
- Teaching Assistant, Statistical Analysis in Psychology, SKKU (2015F, 2016F)
- Research Assistant (2015 - 2016)
Project PFHF : Test development for high-stake predictions. Worked on fitting specialized IRT models to collected data.
- Holahan, C. K., Holahan, C. J., Lim, S., Chen, Y. T., & Powers, D. A. (2019, November). Sociodemographic disadvantage, living with a smoker, and obesity in middle-aged and older women. Poster session accepted at the annual meeting of the Gerontological Society of America, Austin, TX.
- Cheong, J., Jung, S., & Lim, S. (2018, May). Two-part modeling approach to mediation analysis for semi-continuous outcomes. Poster session presented at the annual convention of the Society for Prevention Research, Washington, DC.
- Lim, S. (2017, May).
고유값 감쇠에 따른 평행분석 및 대안적 요인수 추정 알고리즘의 정확성 비교[Accuracy of parallel analysis and its alternatives across eigenvalue attenuation]. Paper presented at the meeting of the Korean Society of Psychological Measurement and Assessment, Seoul, Korea.
- Lim, S. (2016, November).
요인상관과 소요인 유무에 따른 평행분석을 이용한 요인 수 추정의 정확성[Accuracy of parallel analysis across factor correlation and weak factor presence]. Poster session presented at the meeting of the Korean Society of Psychological Measurement and Assessment, Seoul, Korea.
- 2020: H. Paul and Decourcy Kelley Endowed Fellowship in Psychometrics, University of Texas at Austin.
- 2020: Reid Educational Psychology Award, Department of Educational Psychology, University of Texas at Austin.
- 2019: Bascombe Royall and Frances Fallon Fuller Scholarship, University of Texas at Austin.
- 2018: Graduate School Recruitment Fellowship, Department of Educational Psychology, University of Texas at Austin.
- 2017: Travel Grant, BK21 PLUS, Ministry of Education, South Korea.
- 2016: Scholarship, BK21 PLUS, Ministry of Education, South Korea.
- 2015: Graduate School Recruitment Fellowship, Department of Psychology, Sungkyunkwan University.